“25 things that make me different,” A written assignment for class by Eric Harris.
- My love for a computer game called DOOM. Doom is such a big part of my life and no one I know can recreate environments in DOOM as good as me. I know almost everything there is to know about that game, so I believe that seperates me from the rest of the world.
- My dreams. Dreams are one of the most personal things for a person, and I know my dreams seperate me from others.
- My car! no one else except my best friend has a little puny car with a RAMMSTEIN sticker on it.
- My bullet hanging from my rear-view mirror.
- my berserk and zippo that I always have in my right pocket.
- my backpack. With its customized whiteout wrightings.
- I can bite off part of a pop can using only my teeth.
- My personal views of other people.
- My first impressions of people.
- My penmanship. I haven’t seen anyone else write quite like I do. [teacher notes: “me either”]
- my knowledge of fireworks
- my knowledge of conventional/amateur explosives.
- My scars.
- My anger management problems.
- My attitude towards people around me.
- My diversion record.
- My friends.
- My patented way of killing spiders and crickets
- My nickname, just as long as there isnt too many copy cats out there [teacher notes: “?”]
- My music.
- My fence signs in my room.
- the large collection of bullet shells I have.
- My black box and its contents
- My family
- My memories of the past and hopes for the future
(Source: illhaveavodkaandrebplease, via )
Because some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
(Source: colorsflashing, via )
so fucking cute
The Hunger Games?
Ha, Public Enemies… alright then
The Princess and the Frog.
So I’m going to be happy? Sweet. Oh that’s fake and I’ll be miserable forever? Ok.
X-Men First Class. Oh hell yes.
The Neverending Story
CRAP! So… I get to have a Luck Dragon? Right?
I don’t remember, so instead I’ll say the title of the last movie I remember watching: The Fellowship of the Ring.
Ok, I can live with this.
Ocean’s Eleven? Fuck yeah.
I think the last movie I watched was Star Wars Episode I…
…Oh god…that’s both awesome and horrible at the same time…
sailor moon s